Pages

Wednesday, January 9

Winter Break: Part Uno

Winter Break!  Oh my goodness you have no idea how I counted down for this day to come.  By the end of my first semester (and having been away for 7 months) I was definitely ready for a trip home.  There were so many fun activities planned and in the works and I was beyond excited to see my family and friends. The tricky part was getting all the clothing and accessories necessary into a carryon and a purse...Chris can attest to the miraculous transformation of our living room littered with shoes, boots, scarves, sweaters, and jeans into a compact duffle bag.  There were so many different activities and I didn't want to be stuck without anything!  (Josh kindly refers to this as my clothing anxiety).  Lucky for me my little sister fiiiiiiinally grew up and we can swap clothes.  Except for the pants, she has a whole lotta squats to do before she catches up with my booty!


The beginning of my trip started off as me being co-pilot.  I kid you not.  I flew next to the el cap-i-ton all the way from Marion to St. Louis. I live to tell the tale!
First order of business for the trip was go on a 
White Winter Wonderland Christmas Tree Hunting Adventure.


[Not so] Big Steve headed up the gang into the mountains.  We were bundled, had elk pepperoni in hand, and the excitement grew as the snow banks got bigger and bigger.


 Unfortunately Chris couldn't make it (as he was still in Illinois) so we had to make due with some snow, sticks, rocks, and fern.  Please note the goatee.


All four of us can still fit in the backseat!  


What an incredible family I am blessed with <3




The adventure had some interesting moments in itself...I choose to be photographer, hehe


Part A: Find tree...check
Part B: Decorate



 The boys were not too excited at first lol


Eventually everyone got in on the action :-)




 Hahahahahahahahahaha This is for stealing my phone! Boom that just happened.


 Proof that Spence participated! Oh what?!





No comments:

Post a Comment