Pages

Sunday, December 28

26 Feels Good

Happy Birthday to Me!



I know this is a tad late, sorry!  
I had a wonderful time on my birthday.  My boss, MJ, at Common Grounds made me a special latte with a heart (shown above!).  Then Chris surprised me with Larry's House of Cakes Red Velvet and some awesome friends at the coffeeshop when I got off work.


(Not pictured - Mallory Sellers, Liz Jordan, Luke & Libby Pritchard, John Roy, Mike Luczkiw)

And the man of the hour - ASA PRITCHARD!


Later in the evening Chris and I got fancied up and headed out for Birthday Date Night.  First stop, Walker's Bluff Tasting Room for a glass of my favorite red wine and a hot toddy.




After the tasting room, we headed to Thai-D and enjoyed some authentic Thai food
 Thanks to Jooil and MJ!




I had a wonderful birthday!  26 feels good!
Thanks to everyone who made it special by visiting or texting/calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment