Pages

Monday, November 3

Tour de Fall in Southern Illinois

While the summers in Southern Illinois are quite brutal, it makes it worth it in the fall when the colors are changing and the air gets crisp.  S. Illinois has the "picture perfect" fall - it is so tempting to take pictures wherever I go!  Here is a taste of our fall :-)


Morning out the front reading room



View from our living room




"my secret spot" in So. Ill




Been hitting the road a lot since my bike found me!  Ty drove it out from Oregon at the end of summer and my friend got it from Chicago for me.  It has been wonderful being reunited with my wheels! I even did a 50 mile road race with a bunch of friends the other weekend - took me four hours, but it was a blast.



Out back


Over the corn field


No comments:

Post a Comment