Pages

Monday, June 23

The Month of May: New House

Well we decided to say goodbye to city life and give country living a try.  By God's wonderful blessing we were able to find an absolutely perfect place that had our name written all over it.  It is about ten minutes from downtown Carbondale.  We are renting from a couple that has owned the farm for over 80 years!  Our house is smack dab in the middle of it all.





Ta da!


Top left: view driving up to the house
Top right: view over the field from the front doorstep
Bottom left: "technical" front of house
Bottom left: Our main entry to house




Above: This is one of my favorite places.  On many nights we have sat outside in camping chairs and just looked over the field. Everything is so calm and peaceful here.  I can hear the bumble bees buzzing around and the birds chirping. 





 The front steps are a good place for some Bible reading!


A few gorgeous sunsets - I LOVE THE COUNTRY! My inner country girl has emerged.  I don't really know what happened between the ages of 12 and 22ish....if you knew me during that time please disregard those memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment